Thursday, May 05, 2005

I want to go to Camp Dogwood!

Seee.....there is this dog camp. I know, I know - why can't I just be normal and yern to go to a nifty all inclusive resort down in the Caribbean......

There's a session in October - it's located in the Fox Lake area. You go to camp with your dog and do neat stuff off leash - likehiking, camping, agility and flyball. I get excited just thinking about it.

There is another session in February - It is an inside camp - actually located in the Purple Palace in Lincolnwood. They're going to have all the sports activities, and also T-touch, an animal communicator, message, yoga.......fun stuff (if you are a dog person).

Trudy and I just might take the plunge!

3 comments:

P said...

i love that you don't wanna just lay around and drink mai tais around a pool and stuff yourself at the buffet! i love that you wanna go to camp with trudy! that's so cool and fun!

too bad they don't have cat camp. can you imagine that nightmare? i would love to bring them to an animal communicator. you should go to camp dogwood!

P said...

oh - you should have the link up!

it's www.campdogwood.com

if you go, you should make sure to take pictures!

diane303 said...

I am sending in my deposit today!. I can't even imagine a cat camp.