Wednesday, December 05, 2007

What Kind of Christmas Are YOU?

This is from a certain Rizzi Redhead that I know:

1. Favorite Christmas Song:
"Hark The Harold Angels Sing"


2. Age you stopped believing in Santa:
About 8. I could have sworn that I saw him in his sleigh flying over the city!


3. Real Tree or Fake Tree?
Up to now, real, but this year we actually bought a fake!


4. When do you open the bulk of your presents? Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? Christmas morning of course!

5. Favorite Christmas movie or special?
Miracle on 34th Street with Natalie Woods.


6. What is your favorite type of Christmas cookie?
The sugar cookies my kids use to decorate. A Second would be the Spitzbuben that Nicole made.


7. Do you know the names of all of Santa's reindeers?? (without using Google) and which one would you be if Santa aske dyou to guide his sleigh???
Dasher, Dancer, Donner and Blitzen. Comet, Cupid, Prancer and Vixen...and, of course, Rudolph. Although, I'd probably be Prancer because I would fall down and get lost as stuff, and he would have to rescue me out in Three Oaks, MI.

8. When is the last time you make a snow angel? When I was a Freshman in High School.

9. What does your stocking look like? Blue velvet with a fuzzy white fur top (Paula gave it to me eons ago.
10. If your wished could be granted for 3 things this Christmas, what would they be??
  1. For Jack to have a 000 PSA test
  2. Cure for cancer
  3. Enough money to pay off our mortgage.

1 comment:

Dina said...

i hope all your christams wishes come true!!!!