Wednesday, November 14, 2007

meme designed by burglars

OK, I'll bite. Here is my answers to Paula's burglars' meme:

1. what kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
I don't know the brand. I have two; one is a citrus exfoliating bar and the other is a black lava purifying bar.

2. do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
Nope


3. what would you change about your living room?
I would have a fireplace and get tables that match together.

4. are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
Dirty.

5. what is in your fridge?
Food and batteries.

6. white or wheat bread?
Lately, no bread.

7. what is on top of your refrigerator?
Oven mitts, flash lights and dog treats.

8. what color or design is on your shower curtain?
We have glass doors on our bathtub/showers.

9. how many plants are in your home?
I think - about 5. Right now they are all in a cluster on our back porch.

10. is your bed made right now?
Yep. I make it, but keep it folded open to air it out.

11. comet or soft scrub?
Neither.

12. is your closet organized?
It's - well - comfortably organized. It's not messy.

13. can you describe your flashlight?
We have the plain old battery operated flashlights and a couple of heavy duty rechargeables.


14. do you drink out of glass or plastic more at home?
Glass


15. do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
No.


16. if you have garage, is it cluttered?
Slightly cluttered, but manageable.


17. curtains or blinds?
B
linds.

18. how many pillows do you sleep with?
One memory foam with a big kingsized backup.


19. do you sleep with any lights on at night?
Oh, God, no.


20. how often do you vacuum?
Two or three times a week (dogs-argh).

21. standard toothbrush or electric?
Electric mostly, sometimes I feel like using by standard brush, though.


22. what color is your toothbrush?
White.

23. do you have welcome mat on your front porch?
Gee, you know, I don't really know. No one uses the front door.

24. what is in your oven right now?
My griddle and a couple of huge pans.

25. is there anything under your bed?
Slippers.

26. chore you hate the most?
Cleaning windows. I never clean windows on a sunny day. You can't get rid of the streaks.

27. what retro items are in your home?
Lots of old photos. Us, actually.


28. do you have separate room you use an an office?
We have a third bedrood that we use as an office.

29. how many mirrors are in your home?
Six


30. do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
Hidden money?!!!

31. what color are your walls?
Mostly warm taupe. My bathroom is god awful yellow. I was drinking when I painted it. I keep thinking of changing it.

32. what does your home smell like right now?
Hopefully, not dog. I have a great candle called Black Ginger. It's spicey without being too sweet. I love it.

33. favorite candle scent?
See #32.

34. what kind of pickles are in your refrigerator right now?
I don't like pickles. Ask Jack.

35. ever been on your roof?
No.

36. do you own a stereo?
Yes, but we never use it. The CD player is broken. It's kind of a joke because I can only hear out of one ear.

37. how many tv’s do you have?
We have two working TVs and One tiny non-working one in the basement.

38. how many phones?
Four land based and two cells.


39. do you have a housekeeper?
Ha ha ha ha - no.

40. what style do you decorate in?
Comfy and whatever we have that fits.

41. do you like solid colors in furniture or prints?
We have a couch that is solid with printed pillows. It is sinfully comfortable. I guess I like solids best because you can always add printed pillows.

42. is there a smoke detector in your home?
Of course - and also a carbon monoxide detector.

1 comment:

P said...

yea! i almost abandoned this blog for good!