Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Psychotic Break


I'm usually pretty mild mannered, but...

I lost it on Saturday evening when I tried to accommodate and was confronted with hate . (ahem that rhymes - sort of like "If it doesn't fit, you must equit.")

This has happened about 3 times during the past 12 years. I pretty much have to feel like I have no recourse in order to compress and explode like that .

In retrospect, I could have handled the situation much more gracefully (the whole damn restaurant was staring at me when we finally left-sheeesh!), but when you lose it you lose it!

Sorry for the shock.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice picture!! momma, don't worry we all have breakdowns like that once in a while. the people in the resturaunt will never see you again anyway. i, however, thought it was a bit deserved, but felt bad for both parties involved. now rick knows where i get my temper from, and will never cross you for sure. we still love you, and hope you feel better about it. no bad feelings here.

P said...

i think it was a LONG time coming.

okay... back to the grind for me :(.

diane303 said...

Actually the creature in the picture is a lot more attractive than I felt at the time. I felt like my head split open and the Alien rose out.

Part of my brain is trying to empathize. I know Nicole is feeling totally put down. I don't seem to be able to control that.

.....I'm not going to let it churn around in my head.

I'm assuming that you have been extremely busy with this competition in Fla. Can't wait to hear all about it. :-)

Casey said...

Nobody is perfect, and anger gets the best of all of us.

Sounds to me like it was something that was due, and hopefully was a starting off point for both of you.

I still loved my pizza!

Busy week here, hectic work, and lost the middle of it to a nasty stomach flu with fever and the whole nine. Hope you're having a good week, and keep your head up - you're a good person, mother, friend, spouse, and artist. I still like hangin' out with you, even if you do let a little mild Tourettes out occasionally... :)

Anonymous said...

Oh well - here I go again - If it doesn't fit you must acquit!!! Not Equit - which means nothing. Can't help it.