Monday, July 25, 2005

The Devil made me do it??


Been reading about how Harry Potter is influencing the world toward Satanism. Now, I happen to really enjoy Harry Potter. It always has been amazing to me, though, how a a series of children's books written by a down-and-out Scottish lady could just sweep everybody. Hmmm.

If you were the Devil, what would you do that would influence the future of the world: A. Push your message among the likes of Ozzie O. and Judas Priest and a bunch of heavy metal burn outs? or B. Plant an idea within the minds of all the sweet, innocent children (and many adults) in the world via an entertaining children's book?

Another weird thing that I've read about lately is the Illuminati, the World Order, and the hand signals that all the politians (not just Bush and the republicans) and "People Who Matter" flash. I think that, when asked, GWB said that the hand signal representated the U of T Long Horns - that should tell you something.

The top of my brain says "Oh for heaven's sake - is that stupid!" then somewhere deep inside a finger taps me and says "We never know the whole truth".

I've been reading too many apocalypse books.

No comments: