Tuesday, April 05, 2005


Fraggle, who?

I've been so busy that I haven't even noticed that March is past and April is here. It's so funny that once the weather starts getting nice, you can't even remember the crappy stuff.

Easter was great. My kids again astound me with their ever improving egg painting skills. It is such a neat holiday because it is so laid back. This year especially, I just sat back and enjoyed the love and the beauty.

Miss Trudy started agility class (way fun) and we have been visiting dog parks (way way fun - for the Trude). I'm afraid, though, just like a little pre-schooler, she has contracted a mild upper respiratory infection. Going to the doctor today. It hasn't slowed her down any. She is such a joyfull creature. I am just crazy about her. Sometimes I'm afraid that I will jinx her because I dote on her so much.

Went to a shower on Sunday. It was very OK. I sat next to a wonderful lady who reminded me so much of a beloved X sister in law. She was fun and a bit wicked (re. my X's wife-who was there) but never in a really mean way.

I've been busy at work. Hey - it makes me feel important and...they pay me.

Life is good.




Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Casey said...

I agree. Life is real good! Finally over the hump of winter, Paula's disappearing act every weekend, and the kink in my back.

We had a great relaxing weekend at your place, and finally we have a fun month ahead. We're going to Florida so soon I can taste it! I'll send pictures soon - can't find my cable to download all the pictures of our awesome eggs...